Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Norman Reedus

I should've posted this a while ago, just been busy on a whole load of other things, which I'll be talking about more over the rest of this year. In the meantime, we were lucky enough to snag Norman Reedus, who plays Daryl Dixon on "The Walking Dead" for this interview back in the beginning of March. 

Also, if you've got nothing better to do, here's my season finale recap. The last three episodes, we were not provided with screeners, so I was watching, taking notes, and writing all at the same time. Wasn't easy. Anyhow, it was a fun season - I know "fun" sounds odd to attach to a show about human catastrophe - and I'm already looking forward to October, when the show comes back, the Grimes clan fights it way out of that rail car, Carol and Tyreese find Terminus, and we finally find out what happened to Beth. We have to find out what happened to Beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment